Sunday, August 6, 2017

Let Me In

Sudhir's Pick:
Since you are already so confident that you are going to win this week, I shouldn't even try right?! Nope, I really think you will like this. This has been on repeat all morning. Super catchy and does all the right things musically. Enjoy!

Let Me In : Grouplove




Hey you,
I was super excited to find this band-- an indie Indian duo. Love the simplicity of the track- the young love story line, the funky musical arrangement, and the music video. I asked you the other day about your thoughts on Wes Anderson because I think their music video has lots of Anderson elements- the colours, the random compilation of objects, camera angles, etc. I visited the National Gallery of Modern Art today, so I'm feeling very artsy. Going well with this song choice! 

They only have three tracks out, and I am waiting to see more of their talents and variety in music styles that they produce. 
I liked these lyrics from their track- Philosophize. 
"I've got a New York state of mind, In Indian standard time... Sometimes it just don't seem to fit" 
P.S I like your choice. Catchy for sure. :) 

I Love You Baby, and I Love You Doll : Parekh and Singh 




No comments:

Post a Comment