Monday, August 14, 2017

Human Lightening


Hey,
I've been feeling very blah this weekend- the kind of blah before you become ill, or when you are recovering from illness. So I stayed in bed most of the day and watched silly romantic comedies! Aside from feeling kinda better now, I also found this cool song from one of the movie soundtracks. The lyrics are a bit depressing, but the music is great. I'm sure you'll like it.
Have a good Monday! :) 

Lightening Tent : Wildlife




Are you feeling better because of the romantic comedies? That would be a fascinating power that romcoms could have. Also, I am experiencing a solidarity sickness of a running nose and cough. Oh well... Since we are talking about discovery of new music. I heard this choice wile driving down to Brighton this weekend. I think you will like it.

BTW, I think I win. :)

-S

Human : Rag n' Bones Man

No comments:

Post a Comment