Sunday, July 9, 2017

Killin' it!

Sudhir's choice:
So...You missed a great concert. A spectacular one, in fact. You would have really liked it. Cold War Kids did their thing, Tears for Fears still got it and Elbow was a surprisingly good concert band. The Killers rise up as my favourite live performance ever. I am pretty sure Brandon Flowers looked at me at some point when they did Mr. Brightside. For this week, and only because you have heard every single Killers song, I am sharing my favorite Elbow song. It was great live. You will like, I am sure. 

One Day Like This : Elbow





Hey,

Was nice chatting and catching up today. I have a feeling that you won't like my song choice this week. But anyway, here goes...
Despite my usual aversion to electronic music, I discovered this very cool/interesting genre recently- electro-swing. But I realised that ever since the incredible soundtrack of The Great Gatsby, I have liked this 1930s swing mashup with modern electro. 
In general, this genre is great for sunday motivation to clean the house! Haha.
If you don't like it, listen to it next time you're cleaning or washing dishes! :) 
Enjoy your week.
- Tanisha

Lost in the Rhythm : Jamie Berry ft. Octavia Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment